Wednesday 18 March 2009

Day 077: A busy busy Day!!


Well its been a very busy day today!! Started off dropping Charlie at work.
Then headed to Livingston to meet Tom to help him with his college work, he has a number of portraits to be taken in 'different' locations. For my shot I was sat on the floor of a radio controlled car race track holding a Wii steering wheel! (The shot can be seen on Toms Large Format Blog http://largeformat.ifotou.co.uk/)
Tom then had a shoot lined up with Lacey Demure which I went along to help him out with at the Brickworks in Pumpherston. The shot can be seen on his 365 Blog here : http://my365.ifotou.co.uk/
After this I met the lovely Charlie for lunch and then met Judi and Jaclyn who I have worked with before.We decided to go along to the Brickworks where I was earlier in the day with Tom. We got a variety of shots but this was my fave just for comedy value (both the girls are dancers and I found this old Dancemat in the ruins, so thought a shot was in order!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment